Friday, June 3, 2011

workin on 17!

Check it out! 17 weeks. Well 16 and 3 days... whatever that means... ha ha



We had such an awesome month! My parents were able to come visit us the first week of may and it was so fun to have them then Some of Jeffs Family came the last week of may! I love our big family so much! We are so lucky to have such awesome, wonderful families on both sides.
We went to the doctors yesterday and Jeff got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time :) It was so great! The docotor asked us if we wanted him to predict the baby's gender when he checked the heartbeat, ofcourse we said yes! He said he thinks we've got a girl coming and to let him know when we find out for sure so he can up his prediction average. "What's you're prediction average?" "52%" he said. So ha ha I guess we really will have to wait 4 more weeks to know if it's a girl or a boy! Oh well! I'm just so impatient! This morning as I was reading my baby updates for this week I learned that the baby can hear our voices now! So I made Jeff sing and then we let Billy Joel, Jack Johnson and Paul Simon seranade baby the rest of the morning. Yeah I know most mom's are serenading their baby with Mozart and Baby Einstein but hey I think baby liked it! Besides the heartburn I'm loving being pregnant I just wish it would go by a little faster so I can have another little best friend for life! ha ha ha BFFL?

Speaking of BFFL's my main squeeze Jeffy has an obsession. It's Golf.



He just got a new set of Clubs and he's in heaven. In fact the other day I said, "Jeff! Come look at this picture of how big our baby is now!" I hear him say, "OooOOooo!" However, I turned around to see him admiring his new golf club! ha ha ha such a stink! It was pretty funny though! Anyway, He's getting pretty good and goes at least 3-5 times a week! So awesome.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! almost 17 weeks! You are so close... ish. hehe :) I love your baby bump, super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO idea you were pregnant! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i had no idea you were expecting!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!! Congrats!
    -p.s. This is Britney, but Adam is excited too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. why cant i see any of your pictures :( so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete